VIEW LIVE STREAM HERE
Join Darlene Kaczmarczyk, professional photographer and former Kendall College of Art & Design Director of Photography, as she shares some simple tips and tricks about how to create delicious food photography on a very limited budget–often using items you have around the house! Learn how to be as appetizing as possible to your customers through increasing your at-home photography skills. All levels of photography experience are welcome.
This virtual event will include the following topics:
• How cameras (and phone cameras!) work
• Shutter speed and aperture
• Simple and inexpensive lighting
• Photo composition and point of view
• Upgrades: apps, computer software, hardware
THIS WILL BE A 100% VIRTUAL EVENT, STREAMING DIGITALLY ON JULY 29. RSVP FOR THIS EVENT TO RECEIVE THE PRIVATE VIEWING LINK THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
This is a Special Events event. Click here to learn more.