Location: Field & Fire
Field and Fire is seeking an entry level baking staff member, full or part-time. This job contributes to the success of our bakery and our community by providing exceptional, quality artisan baked goods. We are looking for a self-starter who has some experience but is excited to learn about baking, including how to mix, ferment, shape and bake a hand crafted loaf of bread. An understanding of kitchen procedures and some baking experience is beneficial. Full or part-time positions available.
- Ensure that all bakery areas and equipment are safe and sanitary in accordance with food handling procedures; keep area clean throughout shift and follow cleaning procedures at end of shift.
- Accurately follow formulas in the preparation of all dough.
- Measure, mix, shape and bake breads and pastries according to the production schedule.
- Organize ingredient storage and all supplies, equipment, and workspaces as needed so that all workers can locate resources and products.
- Ensure bakery process continues in smooth operation by eliminating obstacles to production.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and mission of the bakery.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Understand products, services, industry trends and customer needs.
- Maintain cooperative and consistent levels of communication with co-workers
- Must understand oral and written instructions, and execute with little or no additional direction.
- Work overtime when needed and assist the workload of others.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and weekends.
- Must be a “self-starter” able to work in a fast paced environment
Please see our website for additional information: www.fieldandfire.com
Feel free to apply in person or via email at email@example.com