How To Make Gin & Tonic Booze Pops
Posted on July 6, 2016 by Downtown Market
It’s summer again and we all know what that means...time for cooling off with fun drinks! One of our favorite ways to enjoy an adult beverage is the booze pop. It’s easy and a great way to delight the kid in you! Dip into nostalgia with us and learn how to make these delicious gin & tonic booze pops. They’re perfect to enjoy when hanging by the pool, after winning a game of baseball, or whenever you’re feeling like adding a little bit more fun to your day.
- Lime slices
- 1/4 cup of jack rudy tonic syrup
- Zest of lime
- Club Soda
How To Make Gin & Tonic Booze Pops:
- Cut up your lime slices. Place them into the bottom of your popsicle tray. Then, add in your mint.
- Take 1/4 cup of Jack Rudy Tonic Syrup, zest of lime, 2.75 cups of Club Soda, 3 ounces of your favorite gin, lime juice and mix it all up.
- Pour the mixture into the tray. Cover and add your popsicle sticks.
- Stick it in the freezer overnight. Then, serve frozen and enjoy!
Leave your feedback, or any questions, in the comments below. We are here to help! :)